Laptop Use Policy
- Laptops are available for loan at the Buffalo Campus Library.
- Laptop computers may be loaned to Medaille College students, faculty, and staff with valid Medaille College ID cards.
- Faculty may charge out a single laptop to use in a classroom. The loan period for this is two hours.
- A student must leave his or her Medaille College ID card at the circulation desk while using a laptop.
- Laptops are charged out for in library use. Upon special request, students may use laptops for class presentations.
- Patrons must read and sign a loan agreement accepting responsibility for any loss or damage to the computer. All costs of repair or replacement attributable to a patron will be charged to that patron.
- Laptops are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be reserved by faculty, staff, or students.