The Library Collabratorium
The Library’s Collabratorium provides computer classroom space for library-based information literacy instruction. Its proximity to the Library also allows classroom instructors and Academic Support Services personnel to dedicate time so that students can perform research for class projects. When not in use for library-based instruction or for dedicated research sessions, the Collabratorium provides additional computing space on campus for students.
- All requests for instruction or Collabratorium reservations must be placed through the Coordinator of Information Literacy Instruction, Andy Yeager: email@example.com – 880-2336.
- A schedule of reserved time slots will be posted on the Collabratorium door daily.
- Instructors are required to request access to the Collabratorium for dedicated instruction sessions by Friday the week prior to the request date.
- Instructors will be notified regarding their requests within 2 days of making the request.
- Instructors may not place standing requests for the Collabratorium to replace their assigned classroom.
- All confirmed requests will be visible to Medaille faculty and staff via a public calendar in MS Outlook.
- Students using the Collabratorium for individual computing will be notified 15 minutes prior to reserved appointments so that they can complete school work, save data, and print. Printing must be completed before the start of any reserved appointment.