All Alumni of Medaille College have access to the Buffalo and Rochester Campus Libraries for research. Alumni must present a valid Alumni Card to:
Use a computer:
- Computer use preference will be given to faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
- Alumni with Alumni cards may telephone the IT Department Help Desk (716-880-2282) to receive a campus logon or email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumni must abide by the Medaille College Visitor Computer Use policy: http://it.medaille.edu/computingpolicy
- Alumni with no campus logon will be required to fill out a visitor form and agree to the Visitor Computer Use policy before being logged on to a computer.
- Alumni may access all electronic resources subscribed to by the Medaille College Libraries only from computers in the libraries.
- Alumni must provide a current address, telephone number, and email address in order to be added to the circulation system.
- Alumni may borrow 15 books at a time.
- Overdue charges apply to items returned late.
Where can alumni get an Alumni Card?
- Visiting the Office of Alumni Relations
- Call the Office of Alumni Relations Office at 716-880-2475 during business hours or email email@example.com
- Contact the IT help desk by telephone at 716-880-2282 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. Alumni may only use desktop computers in the libraries.